Friday 15 June 2012

I think that I can speak for everyone when I say that it was really hard for us all to leave Circle Square Ranch. To know that we were going back to the school for some time of rest was reassuring but also caused us to want to stay longer. However, as I have been reminded time and time again God puts us in the places that we go for a reason. We were at Circle Square Ranch for a time and we are so thankful for that, but now we need to have peace knowing that God knows we need the rest that we are experiencing now! I am really going to miss the time that we spent at Circle Square. We bring home to Sexsmith a lot of great memories. Our Next stop is Joy Camp at Bear Lake. I am really excited to get to be with friend I have met through Joy Chapel and to serve along side my brother who is a staff member that Bear Lake. We head out on Sunday and would appreciate your prayers as we do! 
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment